Due to the cancellation of LOF20 due to covid-19, tickets to LOF20 will be honored for the next Lakes of Fire in June 2021. To provide flexibility to participants, Lakes of Fire will also offer refunds to the original purchaser if the ticket has not been transferred. A transferred ticket cannot be refunded. Burner Tickets is in the process of implementing a refund button for original purchasers, which we anticipate should be available by mid-April. Please stay tuned! Alternately, a ticket holder may transfer their ticket at any time.
With a very few exceptions, tickets to Lakes of Fire are transferable. Please look for a “transfer” button next to your ticket on the Burner Tickets site, and email email@example.com if you have questions.
To avoid ticket scammers and protect sellers, the Ticketing team and Burner Tickets strongly recommend that the recipient accept the ticket transfer before sending payment.
To receive a transfer ticket, the recipient must have an account with Burner Tickets, which can be created at any time (registration for the lottery is not required).
To transfer a ticket:
2) Select “My Events/Transfers”. The ticket holder should see a “Transfer” button.
3) Clicking that button will start the transfer process.
Please be sure that you want to transfer the ticket, as the Ticketing Team is unable to reverse a transfer once it is completed.
Payment is between the sender and recipient. Please do not ask for or pay more than the face value of the ticket ($126 full-price, $63 discounted price). Again, we recommend that the transfer occur first, and once the ticket is received the buyer should promptly send payment.
To accept a ticket transfer:
1) The recipient should find the transfer offer email from the current ticket owner. The subject will be “BurnerTickets.com: Someone is trying to transfer to you!”
2) Click on the red button in the email that says “Accept/Deny this ticket transfer”
3) You will be taken to Burner Tickets (and asked to log in to your account, if necessary) to accept or reject the ticket transfer.
Once you accept, the ticket is yours and the former owner cannot reverse the transfer.
If you have a non-transferable ticket and need to refund it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.