You must have a valid, non-expired government-issued photo ID that matches your name and birth date on the will call list at Gate to gain entry. Upon verifying both photo ID and name on the will call list, you will be wristbanded. Keep your wristband on throughout Lakes of Fire. No ticket? No entry. No exceptions.
- There will be absolutely no ticket sales at the Gate…as in zero.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All parents and guardians are required to register each minor in their care at the Gate Station.
- Participants at Lakes of Fire who are 21 years and up will receive a wristband identifying them as such. You may not gift alcohol to those under 21!
- Please remain in your vehicle to help us get you in safely and quickly.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- Firewood (except sold by the landowner) is not allowed.
- Fireworks, weapons, glass, illegal substances, handheld lasers, and trampolines are not allowed.
- No pets are permitted into Lakes Of Fire.
- Please see our Service Animal policy.
- At Gate you must report the sound equipment you have with you, even boom–boxes.
- Exit and re-entry, i.e., “ins and outs”, are only allowed in cases of emergency. If you must leave the event early, your wristband will be removed at the Gate and you will not be allowed re-entry.
- In case of emergency, re-entry will be allowed on a case-by-case basis and you will be allowed to keep your wristband on and to re-enter the event.
Once you are past the Gate, stretch your legs, get out, and hug a Greeter. They know everything!
Be a GATE KEEPER! First contact to participants entering the event. Collect and process tickets, verify I.D.s, attach wristbands and be warmly inquisitive. Be a part of the ‘Last Bastion’ to help safeguard our citizens.