Tips from fellow burners on Facebook
Our Facebook community is a huge, active community full of participants with great ideas on how to make your burn experience better through their own research and more than a little trial and error.
There have been a ton of really helpful posts just this month:
- How to introduce yourself, how to create a welcoming camp
- Theme camp roll call
- Best practices for leaving gifts unattended
- Flame effect requirements
- How to help with the effigy
- How to help Leave No Trace
- Arriving at Lakes by motorcycle
- Reviewing party tents
- Reviewing 4-season sleeping tents
- LoF logo usage rules
- Sourcing metal for art
- Best accidental lakes experiences
If you have a question you think we at Info_bot can answer, please email us and we’ll do our best, but many questions about the experience of going to Lakes of Fire are best answered by the thousands of burners who have gone before, so step on in and ask.