Lakes of Fire
LAST MINUTE UPDATES
- 2023-07-08, 3:49 PM EST: Please be aware there is a $20 fee to use the RV blackwater dump station. Please bring cash to cover this cost if you intend to use it.
- 2023 Volunteer and Ticket Portal
- 2023 WhatWhereWhen, Print Edition
- 2023 At-Home Printable Maps. Choose your size!
- 2023 Code of Conduct
- 2023 Survival Guide
- 2023 Gate Rules
- 2023 Firewood Policy
- 2023 Propane Situation
- 2023 Sound Policy
- Listen to SGC Radio from Lucky Lake on Shouting Fire
- Check out the SGC Radio Line-Up
Welcome! Lakes of Fire is an annual collaborative celebration of art and community, steeped in friendship, fire, and wonder. This event will be created for you, and by you – your creativity, art, and relentless enthusiasm are what makes it happen. Without you, there is no home to return to!
Our home hosts theme camps and open camping, but everywhere you look there will be music, art, and fiery fun. Lakes of Fire revels in the creative carnival atmosphere and non-stop smile that you have always brought to it.
Lakes of Fire is the Great Lakes Region’s official Burning Man Regional Event and is conducted in accordance with the 10 Principles.